Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

my motivation?

For what? 


As summer is quickly approaching, there has been a increasing pressure to become physically fit. Everywhere you look there is someone running or in the grocery store someone is representing their workout attire. why is everyone so worried about their bodies this time of year?
What I think.
Well i can throw my point of view out there, i can say its where we live.We live in Southern California where it feels like it's almost necessary to be perfect looking. So i have become very motivated over the last few months by many influences to become healthy and fit in the proper ways. Ive come across people that just seem so happy with the way they look and feel. I am just beyond inspired to become just like them and be 100% comfortable and content in my own skin.

 My inspiration. When I see people looking like this it makes me want to push myself so much harder at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment