Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My new spot.

Mt. Rubidox

I was recently introduced to a place called mt.rubidox, let me tell you i love that place. people go there to hike and run up it. it is a 3 mile trail that leads up to a view that is describable!The first time i went up there and looked out, all you see is the city of riverside and its surrounding areas its so beautiful to see from that high up there. 

Now its a workout.

IMG_6034.jpgrunning up there is a very hard task to complete, i ran about half way the last time i went and i wasnt the easiest thing! lol i know if i condition myself enough i could do it! it is for-sure easier to run down, so thats normally what i do! just hiking up there you break a little sweat, it helps when you go at a faster pace. i am determined to get into shape where i can run up and down that mountain without passing out. im slowly but surely getting there:) This was me the first time i went up there on a hike with my friend aneesa!

The view.

No comments:

Post a Comment